You’re invited to make a difference with us! Celebrate Giving Tuesday (Nov. 28, 2023) and give back to mental health withThe Big Silence Foundation.
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving that takes place on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. It's a day when people come together to support the causes they care about.
Founded byKarena Dawn, we believe that everyone deserves access to mental health support, and we're inviting you to work with us to make that a reality. The Big Silence Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that cultivates conversations and offers resources and programs to destigmatize and change the culture around mental health. Our programs and tools support people’s mental health journey from children to adulthood.
We would love to partner with your company, business or brand to raise awareness and funds for our cause on Giving Tuesday. We have a number of partnership opportunities available, including:
- Donating a percentage of your sales on Giving Tuesday (or throughout the BF/CM weekend)
- Matching employee donations
- Promoting our cause on your social media channels
We would be grateful for any support you can provide.
- $10 shows your support for the cause, any amount helps!
- $100 provides a therapy scholarship for someone in need
- $500 helps change the stigma by providing 5 people in a mental health desert with access to resources
- $1000 brings conversations about mental health to the public through our live events and podcast, working to destigmatize and change the culture around mental health
Individuals are invited to participate, too! Make a donation to honor your friend or family member.
The Big Silence Foundation, Inc is a U.S. tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Consistent with IRS guidelines, all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.