Today’s episode is a panel discussion from a fitness event in Austin at the Kollective social performance club featuring three inspirational trainers; Melissa Alcantara, aka Fit Gurl Mel, Jeremy Hills, founder of Kollective, and my personal trainer, Sandy Brockman.
We talk about having a goal with your fitness regardless of your age to keep you accountable and engaged, advice for people new to fitness, how your mindset in the gym translates into your mindset in life, chasing the “hard” to be the best version of ourselves, what we’re manifesting, and so much more.
One thing we all have in common is that we love fitness because of the mental health benefits of exercise and how it makes us feel. I’m excited for you to hear each of these fitness professionals talk about their relationship to exercise and how it impacts the ripple effects it has on their lives and mental health.
- Instagram: @kollective.inc
- YouTube:The Kollective
- Mel’s Instagram:@fitgurlmel
- Sandy’s Instagram:@sandybrockmanfitness
- Jeremy’s Instagram:@jhills5
- Tone It Up:my.toneitup.com
- Read:The Big Silence: A Daughter's Memoir of Mental Illness and Healing
- Follow Karena Dawn on Instagram:@karenadawn
- Follow The Big Silence on Instagram:@The.Big.Silence
- Subscribe:The Big Silence YouTube Channel
- Therapy For All:Resources for those in need
- Slate Theory Winery:slatetheory.com
- Gym Weed:gymweed.com
Donate to The Big Silencethebigsilence.com/donate to be a part of the movement to break the silence and make noise with us!
“The Big Silence” theme song written and performed byJames Nicholas Kinney.
Executive Handyman, Bobby Goldstein.
The Big Silence is produced byCrate Media.
Leave a comment (all fields required)