The Big Silence book launch is in the Big Apple! We’re joined by brilliant author and psychotherapist, Terri Cole, and the always thoughtful, former NFL player, Dale Moss, who you might also remember from the sixteenth season of The Bachelorette.
This lively panel discussion retells stories from the book, highlights the mission of our brand new foundation, and explores other important parental and relational themes as they relate to mental wellbeing. Creating healthy boundaries, recounting family traumas, finding (and losing) love – we cover it all. Don’t miss a special guest performance by James Nicholas Kinney!
I want to thank James, Terri, and Dale for making time to join us on this special evening in New York City. We all know how, in years and decades past, discussions on mental health were ignored, even shamed. With the help of influential voices like these – and the other guests we’ve had the pleasure of chatting with on this podcast – the message becomes louder, the energy grows, and our impact deepens. Thanks for listening.
- Read:Boundary Boss
- Follow Terri Cole on Instagram:@terricole
- Get a free guide on boundaries and codependency atboundaryboss.me/bigsilence
- Follow Dale Moss on Instagram:@dalemoss13
- Follow Dale Moss on Twitter:@DaleMoss
- Read:The Big Silence: A Daughter's Memoir of Mental Illness and Healing
- Follow Karena Dawn on Instagram:@karenadawn
- Follow The Big Silence on Instagram:@The.Big.Silence
- Subscribe:The Big Silence YouTube Channel
“The Big Silence” theme song written and performed byJames Nicholas Kinney.
Executive Handyman, Bobby Goldstein.
The Big Silence is produced byCrate Media.