The truth is, life’s not black and white. Today, we’re embracing the greys. And this means so much more than your favorite muted fall fashion tones.
Mary Lawless Lee is a mother, writer, entrepreneur, and creator. She’s the author of Happily Grey, a book about in-between living – and she’s our guest on today’s episode of The Big Silence. We start by unpacking the inspiration and meaning behind her catchphrase, the moment she realized she was stuck, and how that realized truth led to a divorce, and evolution, at the age of twenty-six.
This one’s all about self-discovery, as Mary describes her path back to writing, how the practice serves as a meditation in her daily routine. In the spirit of writing, we also reframe some weighty language – as we agree that bringingadventure into your life doesn’t need to mean traveling the world, and thatmom-guilt has no place in an honest reality.
- Read/Book Tour:shophappilygrey.com/pages/mybook
- Nēmah Skincare:nemah.com
- Read:The Big Silence: A Daughter's Memoir of Mental Illness and Healing
- Follow Karena Dawn on Instagram:@karenadawn
- Follow The Big Silence on Instagram:@The.Big.Silence
- Subscribe:The Big Silence YouTube Channel
- Not Alone Challenge: Bid on experiences with me and singer/songwriter, Jewel, in support of The Big Silence and the Inspiring Children Foundation, from now until January.
- Spiritual Reset: Sign up for The Big Silence newsletter to learn how you can experience this intimate workshop on Karena’s property, January 6th, 2023.
Donate to The Big Silencethebigsilence.com/donate to be a part of the movement to break the silence and make noise with us!
“The Big Silence” theme song written and performed byJames Nicholas Kinney.
Executive Handyman, Bobby Goldstein.The Big Silence is produced byCrate Media.