I’m so excited to welcome Demi-Leigh Tebow, a powerhouse entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and former Miss South Africa and Miss Universe to the show today. After a traumatic carjacking experience, Demi dove into learning about gender-based violence and human trafficking. She then founded Unbreakable, a confidence-building conference that educates, empowers, and equips women to overcome challenges and break barriers.
Today, she opens up about the carjacking experience and how she trusted her intuition to fight back. We explore her healing journey through trauma counseling and EMDR therapy. We also talk about ways to tackle our everyday lives with confidence, how a small act can make a big impact, and Demi’s #1 practice for her mental health. Plus, she shares a genius tip for holding yourself accountable and staying motivated in your workout routine.
Demi radiates strength, optimism, and resilience. I know you’ll be inspired by her story and unbreakable mission to uplift women. Make sure to check out the Unbreakable conference October 7th in Jacksonville, Florida.
Remember – for the month of September, in collaboration with National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, we're seeking your support to raise $10,000 to help 100 people through our Therapy for All program.Support the fundraiser here.
- Facebook:Demi-Leigh Tebow
- Register for Unbreakable Conference:demileigh.com/unbreakable
- Unbreakable Instagram:@togetherunbreakable
- Podcast:Unmasking Resilience: From Messy Minds to Mental Mastery with Dr. Caroline Leaf #69
- Read:The Big Silence: A Daughter's Memoir of Mental Illness and Healing
- Follow Karena Dawn on Instagram:@karenadawn
- Follow The Big Silence on Instagram:@The.Big.Silence
- Subscribe:The Big Silence YouTube Channel
- Therapy For All:Resources for those in need
Donate to The Big Silencethebigsilence.com/donate to be a part of the movement to break the silence and make noise with us!
“The Big Silence” theme song written and performed byJames Nicholas Kinney.
Producer, Bobby Goldstein.