Not Alone Challenge 2023: Supporting Mental Health for All
We're thrilled to continue our partnership with Inspiring Children Foundation for the #NotAloneChallenge, one of the largest mental health campaigns in history, and joined by America’s top corporations, nonprofits, hundreds of CEOs, celebrities, musicians, actors, athletes, and mental health experts in this nonprofit campaign to remind people they're not alone during the holidays and to provide free mental health tools to the masses.
Thanks to our media partner iHeartRadio, social media partner Meta and hundreds of high-profile ambassadors, the #NotAloneChallenge has reached 1.4 billion social media impressions. The national media exposure included the New York Times, ABC, Billboard, NBC, Reader’s Digest, MSNBC’s Morning Joe, and many more.
Through Karena's friendship with Jewel, The Big Silence Foundation, Jewel Never Broken, and Inspiring Children Foundation continue to come together with the goal to democratize mental wellness.
The #NotAloneChallenge has attracted hundreds of corporate, nonprofit and individual ambassadors, including executives David Solomon (CEO of Goldman Sachs), Ray Dalio (Hedge Fund founder), Bob Pittman (CEO of iHeartMedia), Grammy artists Billie Eilish, Jewel, Andrea Bocelli, actors Chevy Chase, Mayim Bialik, tech founders Steve Wozniak (Apple), Justin Kan (Twitch), entrepreneurs Kris Jenner and Paris Hilton, athletes Sloane Stephens (professional tennis player), Marcelo Vieira (professional soccer player) and countless others.Click here to see the full list.
Support Mental Health By Bidding on an Amazing Experience
There are many incredible experiences as a part of the #NotAloneChallenge auction, but we especially want to invite you to view two opportunities that directly benefit The Big Silence Foundation:
Be A Tone It Up Trainer
Be A Tone It Up Trainer: Your opportunity to show your moves and take your fitness career to the next level with the team at Tone It Up!
Tone It Up is a fitness and lifestyle brand that empowers women to live their best lives through fitness, nutrition, and community. The company, co-founded by NYT best-selling author Karena Dawn in 2009, has since grown into a global community supporting millions of women in achieving their fitness goals.
As a Tone It Up trainer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Shoot on the set with the TIU team!
- Includes wardrobe, hair, makeup and other TIU trainer perks and goodies
- Be featured on the TIU app, website, and social media
- Reach millions of women around the world
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Tone It Up team and make a difference in the lives of women around the world. Bid here.
Be A Guest on The Big Silence Podcast
The Big SilencePodcast with Karena Dawn is a top rated mental health and self-development podcast, named in “8 Best Mental Health and Wellness Podcasts to Learn the Latest Science in Nutrition, Fitness and Mental Wellness,” and with episodes ranking in the top 10 in the USA for mental health, and top 40 in the USA for health and wellness. The Big Silenceaims to normalize conversations around mental health and empower people to turn their challenges into triumphs.
You will receive:
- A guest spot on The Big Silence podcast, released to all major streaming platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon, and more, with full length videos premiered on YouTube
- Expertly edited for audio and video sync, your podcast highlighted with Reels posts on Karena Dawn and The Big Silence social channels, plus the opportunity to collab on the posts (>1.8M monthly impressions)
- An email highlight to our mailing list
- A permanent post on the TBS podcast blog on the website
- 3 Reels clips to share with your own network
- The option to record in-person at The Big Silence studio in Austin, TX! (Can be recorded virtual if needed)
- Past guests include: Lindsey Morgan, Sasha Pieterse, Marianne Williamson, Ashley Greene, Gabby Bernstein, Dr. Daniel Amen, and many more.
A Message from Karena Dawn about the #NotAloneChallenge
Be An Ambassador for Mental Health
You're invited to get involved! You can join the challenge as an ambassador for the #NotAloneChallenge to ensure mental health resources reach far and wide. We encourage you to accept this challenge on social media to remind people they're not alone during the holidays and point them to free mental health tools at www.NotAloneChallenge.org. Tag @the.big.silence so we can share your support!
Why to Support the Challenge
Did you know that mental health has been declared a national emergency?
- 20% of the world’s population currently have a mental health condition.
- Mental health has been declared a national emergency.
- There has been a 170% increase in all suicides, 70% of people have untreated mental health issues, there has also been a 300% increase in anxiety and depression since COVID.
- 50% of the United States population lives in mental health deserts.
You can help us move towards solutions by supporting the challenge and reminding people they are not alone for the holidays, and helping us to provide free mental health tools.